We are currently seeking four (4) Traveling Journeyman/Apprentice Electricians. We are a growing company and need more members to add to our family. We have positions waiting to be filled immediately. We offer competitive pay based on experience and certifications as well as a great benefit package to our full time Employees.
• Install and repair electrical equipment and fixtures
• Install various types of raceway and cable tray systems
• Troubleshoot motor and control systems
• Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
• Adhere to all quality and NEC requirements
• Previous experience in electrical systems residential/commercial
• Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, and manuals
• Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Must have Electrical Apprentice License or Electrical Journeyman License
• Must have current drivers license
• Must be able to pass background check
ITD is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is committed to workforce diversity. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans are encouraged to apply. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. We offer a smoke-free and drug-free workplace.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.
All applications and resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted for an interview.